Online Stock Management System for Residential Projects
This project was successfully completed by gslogics123 for $2200 USD in 5 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$1500 - $3000 USD
Completed In5 days
Whiterock is a real estate company that sells individual stock (apartments) in residential developments across Australia.
We use 3rd party sales distribution channel partners to sell the stock (apartments) to their clients.
We work on multiple projects simultaneously and can have thousands of Apartments for sale at any one time.
We require a real-time, online stock management system that allows our sales partners:
1. To access all the files (generally PDF’s but can be movie files and jpegs) of information on a specific project.
2. To know what stock is available in those projects at any time of the day or night.
3. To be able to reserve a Unit and take it off the market for a period of time (including a reservation fee via ecommerce facility).
4. To filter all apartments by certain criteria to find the best apartment that suits their clients' needs.
The Platform must be hidden behind password/ username and not available to general internet users.
There must be a very easy to use content management system and administration facility to manage the sales and stock at all times.
Must be live by 31st January 2014. We have several project launching the first week of February.
If this is a project you are interested in and have solid experience in delivering then please contact us to receive the full brief.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online