Simple [url removed, login to view] website using [url removed, login to view]
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 33
Need help with project
When the user selects a customer from the drop-down list, all the incidents for that customer are
displayed in a data list.
• The Customers drop-down list is bound to a SQL data source that retrieves the CustomerID and
Name columns from the Customers table and sorts the rows by the Name column. When you
create the connection for this data source, you should save it in the [url removed, login to view] file.
• The SQL data source for the data list joins data from three tables (Incidents, Technicians, and
Products) and includes only the incidents for the selected customer.
• The Item template for the DataList control should contain a table with two rows. The second row
should contain a single cell that spans all four columns. To do that, you can use the colspan
attribute of the td element.
• Format the data list any way you like.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online