Website & mobile app for ecommerce shopping
This project received 49 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1706 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 USD
This project posting is for the DESIGN and development of a website and a corresponding android and iOS mobile app
The site is required to do the following :
1) Provide an END USER the ability to search a database - preferably mongodB or similar and display the results VERY fast.
The average size of the database would be 3-4 million records and would grow every 12 months by an extra 1 million data records
2) Provide an merchant to setup his/her own page
3) If the merchant sets up his page,he/she should be given the option to setup a shop wherein the merchant can upload images , products ,texts ,DEALS and have ability to receive payments via a payment gateway e.g. Paypal,Discover,Visa,Master Credit Cards
4) The order should be shippable by USPS,FEDEX,UPS or other local shipping providers
5) The products listed in the merchant's page should be searchable as in step # 1
6) The products listed by the merchant should be searchable (as in # 1) by the END USER and also be able to compare against other merchants selling same or similar products
7) Provide ability to filter the search (as in #1) by various parameters like city,zipcode,distance from zipcode,review ratings,price etc
The search parameters will be provided to the winning bid
8) Provide an END User to review merchants such that after each review the Review ratings of the merchants will reflect the ratings
9) Provide the administrators/super users of the website/mobile app to display advertisements on all pages of the website/mobile app
10) Should have very Professional and Slick LOOK & FEEL
11) Website should be optimized for Search engine queries (SEO wise)
12) Website should have any area where DEALS can be [url removed, login to view] click it should take the END User to the respective merchant's webpage
13) Provide a "did you mean" option if the search term used by an END User does not fetch any results
14) The searches should be VERY FAST (less than 5 secs max.)
15) Website average page load time should be VERY FAST (less than 5 secs)
16) The website should be rendered/compatible in/with Internet Explorer (all versions from Windows XP),Firefox,Chrome,Safari,android,ios,windows phone
17) Provide SIGNIN/JOIN feature for END USERS and MERCHANTS to setup their accounts like profile etc
18) Provide ability to allow End User to login with facebook/Google plus account to login and be able to integrate user likes and dislikes
19) Provide the super users to create userids (like administrators and others for website maintenance)
20) A widget of the website should be available for easy integration into other websites (integration time should be without any coding)
21) Provide the website the ability to Support multiple languages viz Spanish and others as required
22) Website should be highly secure
Other features will be discussed once vendor/bidder is finalized
A non disclosure agreement ie Nda,confidentiality agreement is required to be signed before awarding [url removed, login to view] will be provided only to short listed bidders.
At least 2 Past references of similar projects are required.
Freelancers with prior experience building fast,efficient websites with over 1 Millon records ONLY apply.
Experience building a website with shopping cart is preferred.
Detailed requirements will be provided.
Thanks for your time.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online