User enters their postcode into a search box.
- Find stores closest to the postcode entered by the user.
- Place an order against the store (this stage requires ecommerce functionality, via card payment and PayPal).
- The store comes round to users location to pick up items at a time slot entered on the webform.
- The store has the ability to send updates and messages to the users account that they can either view via the site or via email or text.
- Store drops off items to users location once they are ready at a time slot entered by the user on the web form.
- Customer will be encouraged to review their experience.
There should be a way to easily enter new stores, including their location e.g. postcode, contact details, availability and the price list (e.g. via an excel spreadsheet upload).
Designs should encourage future analytics for direct marketing campaigns and current market analysis, data tables on a minimal basis should have location/ time and typical spend of each individual.(A)
The site should be responsive and easy to use on any device, i.e. any desktop, laptop, tablet or smart phone irrespective browser and O/S.
The site should be scalable as user base increases and should be fault tolerant (e.g. switch over to another server on host failure).
Should be completely secure as it will be an ecommerce site
We should have full ownership of the codebase which should be to a high standard including test harnesses, and the database should be fully normalised.
We in the near future depending on the success of the site will consider mobile apps to go with the website. As a result all development should be done with this in mind. For example we would like the store to send updates and messages to the customers app.
Full NDAs will need to be in place before work commences.
65 freelancers are bidding on average £1325 for this job
Hello, Can we have a small meeting on s*k*p ? we will discuss each and everything regarding your project , Quick reply will be appreciated , Let me know , Thanks p4provider