A designed website in Sketch needs generation for 5 HTML pages
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 15
A website was designed on Sketch program (logos, buttons, grid system, hovers also designed) needs for forehand development in HTML/CSS/JS. Totally, there are 5 pages. These pages should be responsive according to users screen. These pages should robust for different browsers and their different versions. There are some form validations, suggestions, dialog boxes.
The freelancer should cut and save right images in JPG/PNG format with right size by using Sketch program.
The freelancer should also needs some qualifications specified below:
* Good skill in Sketch program ([url removed, login to view])
* Have a Mac compputer (because, Sketch only works on Mac),
* Experienced and competent in Grid systems (the grid system with 16 columns will be used),
* Experienced and competent in HTML/CSS/JS
The website seems very simple and has only 5 pages.
I'm waiting your offers.
ThanksGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online