.psd to .HTML & CSS (8 pages)
This project was successfully completed by KatrinaQ for $250 USD in 3 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Completed In3 days
7 page .psd -> HTML project
All pages attached as JPEGs though I have the .psd for each page as well, all layered and clearly labeled.
1) Website is based off 960 grid
2) The site has a slider with 3 slides in total (all provided in .psd file)
3) The Navigation should have rollovers and current page states - examples provided in .psd file
4) Feedback box on the homepage should rotate through several quotes.
5) Services page uses an accordion effect
6) There are 3 forms in total and the code for these forms has already been done in Quform - I will supply the HTML and CSS. You DO NOT need to code or style the forms - however I do need a date & time picker adding to the form, for example: [url removed, login to view]
7) Sticky footer
8) This should be done on a white-label basis and is not to be used in any online or offline portfolios
9) Should be coded in the most clean and simple way, using CSS & HTML. Code should be neat and tidy with comments in english (If used, though not a requirement)
10) Should work without major bugs on all major browsers and mobile devices.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online