Contest Website Earning $10-$15 Daily In Google AdSense
This project received 7 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $512 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
********************PLEASE READ CAREFULLY****************
Am in need of an expert in Google AdSense and a good website designer, content generator, seo expert to come up with a contest website. Please take a look at [url removed, login to view] just for you to get an idea of the website that I need. ACTUALLY WHAT WE NEED IS A WEBSITE DOING THE SAME THING AS THAT ONE.
This time round, it will be publishing and promoting all contests/sweepstakes/competitions in Africa.
Features of the website:
• The website should have a back end and front end for administrators to manage posts.
• The website should have a good layout better than that of [url removed, login to view] with well-arranged unique banner advert spaces that will comprise of Google AdSense and Other banners. Here best example is [url removed, login to view] but better than this.
• It should have contests arranged in categories like by Country, Type etc
• The website should have room for visitors/companies to submit or suggest their contests as on [url removed, login to view]
• It should have high traffic from Google and other search engines
• It should be light for easy loading in the browsers
• Design unique website with concept of [url removed, login to view] but for Africa
• Write the SEO optimized content, fully configure and update the website as needed to continue generating money long term.
• Only WHITE HAT SEO Techniques.
• You MUST follow Google AdSense rules and regulations.
• Website/AdSense must have 100% Organic traffic clicks.
• No bots, automated or traffic exchanges, traffic buying/trading sites or paid services,
• NO Black Hat or GREY HAT techniques.
• Do not use any illegal methods to drive traffic generate clicks on the website.
• No Pharma, violence, gambling, adult related content as dictated by AdSense rules
• The site must generate income for the long term with AT LEAST $10 to $15 USD per day (minimum of 15 consecutive days)
• Design must be neat and optimized to attract people to click on the ads
• Unique organic traffic through search engines (no bots or traffic buy sites)
• Must Be AdSense optimized
• Should be able to add Google analytics.
What we will do?
• Get people to look for contests/Sweepstakes from different countries in Africa
• Look for Advertisers/Companies to advertise on the website in Africa
• Provide Google AdSense code for adverts to be put on the website
• Pay for Hosting and Domain
DO NOT BID IF!!!!
• You want an Advanced payment
• You want Milestone
• You need money to pay your Writers
• You need money to pay your SEO Experts
• NO Milestone
• No Advanced Payments
Please only reply if you have prior experience in such website, as most of the payment will only be released once I receive the PAYMENT from Google.
I will fully pay the amount of bid ONLY AFTER with 45 days:
• All terms have been met successfully.
• I see constant income in my Adsense account (minimum of 25 consecutive days)
• I receive my first payment of minimum $600 form Google Adsense
The bidder should consider the following points:
• Tell me how you will direct and increase traffic to the website. I should be earning daily from Google AdSense without any big work from my side
• Show me some of your previous website/blogs
• Give me some unique ideas you can add to this project
Traffic and ad clicks must be 100% within AdSense TERMS OF SERVICE. TRAFFIC AND CLICKS MUST BE WHITE-HAT ONLY! ONLY PROFESSIONALS APPLY.
PAYMENT WILL BE MADE AFTER I RECEIVING PAYMENT FROM ADSENSE
I DONT want AUTOMATED BIDS AND PMs. Add “CONTEST “to your bid and to your PM so that I know that you are not bot.
ONLY BID IF YOU AGREE TO THE ABOVE!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online