Firstly - If you have no feedback or reviews....Do Not Bid!
Secondly - If your written response is terrible then you will not even be considered.
I'm looking for a proactive experienced Virtual Assistant who has attention to detail and experience providing support, administration and research related support. As my VA you should easily be able to follow instructions but also to use their initiative to complete tasks. Excellent communication skills are essential and need to be able to communicate at all times via Gtalk and Skype.
I am also looking for someone with several years experience, who can be given projects/tasks, report weekly and run with delivering outcomes independently.
You will need to be highly proficient with the following tasks:
Administration support - correspondence, writing, updating database, consolidating information, formatting/layout of documents/presentations, email support
Website - uploading provided content, image updates, applying tags, website procedure documentation (wordpress experience critical)
Research - research potential clients (including company information, contact details and news), blog content, recruitment and human resources topics, current trends/topics, social media discussion topics, media contacts
Client Support - reporting - tracking and reporting monthly statistics, preparing monthly client reports, preparing and sending client proposals and quotes
Social Media - experience using, posting and optimising social media platforms highly desirable
Writing - procedures, social media posts and blog articles, therefore writing and editing is critical
Wordpress - You should understand wordpress very well, edit posts, post content and edit wordpress sites.
SEO - Opening up local directory accounts and posting content into the directory sites & posting reviews inside local directory accounts on behalf of clients
Opportunity for ongoing work for the right candidate who knows what they're doing, and you must be able to commit to at least 5 - 10 hours per week to start with, this will increase.
In your application, please highlight:
- similar work you have completed
- how many hours you are available per week
- please include an audio file with you talking about 15 - 30 seconds long
1) Must be fluent in English (USA) both written and spoken - Your language skills must be EXCELLENT
2) You must be good with General VA work like work over the phone, email management, on-line research and other admin skills plus you must be good with customer support.
3) Previous experience is a must! - Do not apply if you have no experience!
4) You must have stable, high speed internet connection. Your internet connection should be at least 2mb.
5) You must be available to work in USA business hours
6) You must be looking for long term commitment. We do not hire people who are looking to try out freelancing or are grass hoppers.
7) You must be able to conduct research and write articles and blogs
8) Email marketing experience
9) Telesales experience (Not Essential)
10) Managing and maintaining our project management CRM system
11) Following up contacts with email
12) Social Media Management
Please add "VA9444" to your application so I know you have read the brief in full. Any applications without this will be discarded.
This is a great opportunity for those who are looking for a stable working relationship with a company who gives them stable and continuous work and pays right on time.
There will also be a lot of other growth opportunities.
2 freelancers are bidding on average $7/hour for this job
VA9444 I read your description. I believe I will be the right fit for your project. Please have a look at the PMB for more details about me. Thanks, William