CB (Community Builder) Plugin and Module - Joomla
• Joomla [url removed, login to view]
• CB 1.2 rc3
• http:// [url removed, login to view] (We will be working on this site during development cycle)
Student: Paying to see Tutor's full profile
Tutor: the CB profile includes self-introduction and contact information
Administrator: Receiving payments from client
Events handling (new/modification plugins and modules):
1. Registration Process:
• User Types: Student and Tutor
The student and tutor must select different types of user during the registration process.
(The phrase “different" means each profile of these 2 user groups shows different tabs and fields and has different CB templates)
• Registration page example:
- Tutor has different fields for type of Language, occupation etc.
- Student has different fields for the language he/she wants to learn, level of language and hobby etc
2. The student selects and pays to see the full CB profile (e.g. Contact Phone Number, Email etc)
A couple of ways to select tutors:
• On The main page, there will be a selection list box module, similar to http://www.verbalplanet.com. We will use Student located area instead of currency, this event leads the student to the tutor list with selected area.
• From the popular tutor (the most number of students paid), random tutor, latest tutor and featured tutor modules.
(create new modules if necessary)
• From Tutor List(CB user list – Tutor type)
3. Payment Method: PayPal: website payments pro (customize integration in our site with PayPal API)
Three payment options
• Onetime fee(10% of tutor’s hourly rate) to see single selected tutor’s full profile
• $20 Subscription Fee to see full profiles of all tutors for 1 month
• Featured Tutor. It will be integrated in Tutor’s profile page seeing only by tutor self.
4. Transaction Records:
• Payment History will be available for the student in his CB profile (private, not public to everyone)
• Being selected and paid Tutor must be noticed that student has paid for seeing his full profile
• Administrator must be noticed that someone has paid for full profile view.
5. Testing & Debugging:
1. Plugins, Modules and Components should be working with new features we’ve mentioned above.
2. The Payment Process should be working flawlessly and bring the user back to corresponding page (e.g. full profile page).
3. The testing site ([url removed, login to view]) should be became live production site after all the implementations and testing done.
10 freelancers are bidding on average $668 for this job
Hello I have seen your project requirements and Scope, im interested to working on this project I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you for your consideration. Thank you, i csonweb