Custom Joomla Website Error Fixes - CSS & Alignment to original PSD issues, browser compatibility issues.
This project was successfully completed by websideas for $210 USD in 3 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$200 USD
Completed In3 days
Recent new build out is live and needs final editing touches that original programmer cannot complete.
website: www . theorychicago . com (joomla website on a hostgator hosting account)
PROJECT REQUIREMENTS: : Expert Joomla knowledge / CSS editing / Database compression and optimization / knowledge of mobile devices / psd to joomla. You will need to be able to program for all browsers, operating systems, and tablets and mobile android/ipad/iphone.
Website is a custom Joomla website that was built from a .psd design file. The website is now live and functions properly but there are a few final touches that need to be completed.
Description of current To Do's
1) Why does the wysiwyg editor keep disappearing out of the joomla article editor? Bring that back.
2) FireFox and IE alignment issues with the Main Navigation. They do not match the spacing/alignment from the .psd design. In Google Chrome it is perfect. (will provide original psd, detailed instructions). Basically the R in Reservations in the main navigation aligns with the 2nd module left hand side, and the same for the P in private events and the 3rd box. (click off the homepage to see the 6 grid system).
3) Catering html Menu: Need to eliminate the space between the h5 tag and the below it. For example there should be no space below tacos and the options, no space below wings and the description, no space below tenders and the description, all the way through the menu. This same thing was done successfully on the main menu.
4) Mobile Site: Call button text is low/not aligned properly.
5) iPad pre iOS 6 font display issues: Font for navigation and content does not display on pre iOS 6. I have a detailed explanation of why this is occurring attached in a txt file below. Please read and give a second opinion.
6) iPad spacing issue with the Daily Specials Module: The one day of the week in the daily specials mod is dropped down.
7) Link on mobile version to full version of website: Advice on the full version site on a small device like an iphone and the issue with the modules overlapping.
8) W3C CSS Validation: When you run the site through the tool a number of errors are reported. Need these corrected and looked at. I have a feeling the the CSS files for the website that were built are pieced together (hence the browser compatability issues). CSS expert is needed here.
9) Google Speed Score - please do as much database compression as possible, especially the most critical items. Improve speed score and site load time. https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights#url=http_3A_2F_2F184.108.40.206_2F~theory_2Fnew_2F&mobile=false
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online