HTML Forms for Joomla! Site
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 7
The purpose of this project is to develop an HTML form "wizard" to walk a user through the configuration of an order on my Joomla site.
There are 4 steps to the wizard:
- User inputs name and email address
- User selects a design from a list of designs
- User selects a content package from a list of packages
- User selects a plan from a list of plans
- User confirms information and clicks submit
- An email containing the order details is sent to the site administrator
- Depending on which plan the user selected, they will land on a payment details form that already exists and is not part of this project.
Important note: The order checkout and fulfillment (payment info, payment gateway, etc.) is out of scope for this project! You are building just the 4 steps necessary to capture the user inputs, send an email to the site administrator, and pass the user to the appropriate payment details form.
- Deliver just the HTML (I will place the HTML into a module)
- Use styling rules as defined in the Joomla! site template CSS
- No need to build a custom Joomla! component
- No admin interface required
Attached is a document with detailed mock-ups for your review so you can make an informed bid. Please don't waste my time and yours by copying and pasting in a generic response and bid that bears no resemblence to the actual project. Bids that are personal and show that you really understand the project will get my attention. The more time you spend reviewing the requirements and explaining your bid in detail, the more likely you are to win the project.
Thank you for your interest. Have a great day!Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online