Joomla Jmarket setup design
This project received 8 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $244 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
We need someone to:
Install Joobi Jmarket and setup it to make it look like ebay:
We would like the following:
- Full install of Jmarket
- with unlimited vendors
- Categories the same as eBay
- Set in Australian Dollars with option to change
- We want to integrate into Joomsocial so that any Joomsocial users can become vendors
- Need a user menu put into the user CP section (for more info talk to steve)
- Want to be able to list or feature multiple products from different vendors on a main page - MENU BUTTON (SHOPS)
- On that page we need a search bar with categories, recent products, most popular products, bargain products.
- Similar look and layout to ebay with our colors, with similar shopping cart layout.
- make a shopping community, allowing your members to sell their own products as vendors
- Setup for paypal checkout with multiple shipping rates (is it possible to have automatic shipping rates via [url removed, login to view])
- 5% vendor commission on every product store.
Overall you know more about Jmarket than we do. We bought the bigger pack. We would like it setup to its potential.
questions please ask
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online