Transfer Xoops Article site to Joomla
This project received 7 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $235 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
We have long time unmaintained site at http://www.yaptik.biz. Freelancer will create a new site with Joomla, and transfer the content. He will be responsible to
- show us several designs and implement/modify+install the favorite one to our requests (very minor logo design, or modification of existing may be requested).
- Main page must display top users, new users, new articles for each category (adjustable by admin how many), and must have 2-3 banner-advertisement spaces.
- site will be in Turkish with characters properly encoded and have categories like existing one ([url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view]) URLs for these categories will be [url removed, login to view] /gezi /dalis and subdomains (i.e. [url removed, login to view]) will be created and 301 to these folders. Meta titles and description will be manually entered for these.
- Transfer all existing users (incl avatars, profiles, passwords), articles, comments to articles to the new portal
- prepare .htaccess file to 301 ALL old article links to new ones
- all URLs and site will be SEO friendly. Article titles will be and Meta Title, first x chars will be Meta Description and URL of article will be [url removed, login to view] (without any intermediate folders)
- users will be be able to create account on site with Captcha and double e-mail entry in the form or social login. They will get ranks according to their data entries.
- user will be able to write articles with user friendly WYSIWYG editor. Images must be inserted, uploaded very easily (fool proof)
- admin receive notification and will approve all content entered before they go onair
- subscription module will exist giving users a chance to subscribe, unsubscribe to this sites newsletter + optionally to our other portal(s). Subscribers will be sent a weekly bulleting with a cron job
- users may register-login with their facebook and google accounts (loginradius will be set and used). Name, Last Name (with Turkish chars), Email address and DoB will be extracted.
- social like and share buttons will exist for each article (facebook, twiter and google+). No third party addon here.
- google analytics, alexa etc. codes will be added
- search box will be provided
- articles will show read count (and existing counts will be transferred from old site)
- who and how many online will be shown on main page
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online