Video Social Networking Site III
This project was awarded to CerebroArts for $1050 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 USD
I am looking for a talented company or individual to create a new social networking website. I have posted this project before and now I am ready to start as soon as possible.
The website is not for me is for one of my clients so price is a key factor here, this is a very competitive industry as you may know.
I have a graphic design studio in NYC and we do some websites, nothing to complicated just simple html/css websites.
I am looking for a company to partner with to start creating more advanced applications online and this would be our first project, more coming after this one.
I am looking for a custom solution, no pre-made templates. In Fact I will be providing all the graphic design and html ready and approved for this website so please bid accordingly.
The website it is going to be used for the music industry and it would have similar features like on websites like face book, you tube and linked in. Please read carefully the description to have a very good understanding of the requirements.
- Social Networking site for musicians.
- Sign up for a free or paid account and start uploading the videos.
- Display clips of videos like on you tube in the home page:
Most recent, most viewed and sponsored.
- Have membership rewards based on click rates or videos uploaded. Bonus points based on your video’s reception.
- Peer contest – Survivor type voting.
- To sign up you have to choose between two types of profile: Performer or Fan.
- Easy for uploading, viewing and sharing videos.
- Allow performers to voluntarily share their content with their fans.
- Allow those selected fans to download videos into their mobile devices or computer suitable format.
- Users should create and keep a profile with picture, image of their videos, and brief description of themselves and contact info.
- Allow users to add new music categories.
- Give users the opportunity to sell staff linked to Zazzle so they can sell their own brand.
- All first time users automatically entered into contest to win X.
- Anonymous users can view posted content that register users opted to share with everybody.
- Register users can choose to share their content with specific users, register users or everyone.
- Register users can comment on content and contest & polls allowing them to compete in various categories.
- Users can download videos into cell phones and computers only if approved by owner.
- Videos can be display in a number of ways: genre, latest, most viewed, most popular.
- Users will have the opportunity to “flag” content that they think is inappropriate to be deleted from the site.
- Registered users can connect with any other with a request or a “Linked in” type connection request.
- Have different types of contest all the time.
- Peer judging on uploaded videos (a la Pandora) 5 starts voting system.
- Have a “wall” type thing a la Face book.
- Have the ability to easily search the site.
- “Pyramid” type of rewards for signing people up.
I think that is pretty much it.
You must have experience designing social networking sites; also good understandings of the technicalities involved with portal sites and have some similar examples to show.
Milestones and payment terms are not negotiable. By sending your proposal you are confirming that you approve the following terms:
* Acceptance 25%
* Initial cut - log in section ready 25%
* Compliance with our test 25%
* Delivery 25%
LATE DELIVERY FEES
This project must be completed no later than 20 – 24 days after awarded.
Each day after that, US$40 will be subtracted from the total payable.
EARLY COMPLETION BONUS.
If this project is completed between day 14-19, a bonus of US$40 will be payable per each early day.
Please include links of your previous works with your reply.
Let me know if you have any questions.
Thank you for your time.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online