To work on a completed website. First to setup an online store, and followed by fixing some parts of the existing website. The Job Scope will be shared with you on PDF file later.
Our budget based on comparison for similar tasks is USD100.
1. To install, setup a fully functional responsive Opencart Online Store on a sub-domain.
2. Link-up with PayPal & MOL Pay.
3. To carry out modification to page title, create new pages, update contact details and upload shipping settings and cost using CityLink Express, Malaysia.
4. Content of pages will be done by Employer.
5. Open Cart Template purchase cost will be borne by Employer.
6. To ensure that the store works without any glitches, including ensuring that the store is compatible with mobile devices.
7. Add Facebook Social Plugin on a suitable location on the Home page.
8. To test changing background color of the website to white, and color the border line for content. If not ok, propose new option or revert to current style.
9. Alignment repair for the domain search section on Home and on Domain page.
10. The product display below & Green Star Text is always Not Aligned. To improve the display of this section for easy management from Joomla.
11. Please add the following payment logos at the footer. You can get the logos from: http://www.
12. Alignment and display issues on mobile devices need to be rectified. Please check if all pages are working correctly.
13. To link up Buy Buttons to the various Products found in the WHMCS.