I am launching a business in the UK to sell Wedding Rings and especially Platinum Wedding Rings direct to the public. The company needs a professional website as a B2c ecommerce channel.
I would prefer the site to be built in Joomla as I rate this CMS for stability/ease of use etc. At a highlevel the site will need to:
* Search engine, choose your own ring, price saving VS highstreet competition will be some of the main features of website
* Be a VERY compliant SEO site, so structure/page titles/H1 Tags etc will need to be fully configurable - no php URLs!
* Integrate Google Analytics
* Integrate Google's MVT tool into key pages see - [url removed, login to view]
* The site will have a checkout/shopping basket linked to a Credit Card function
* A backend database for pricing/feature store etc probabaly MySQL although this will need to link with the CMS rather than drive the site
* I'll need some form of rating/reviews for visitors to leave comments on service/products/pricing
* I'm thinking that customer reviews/blog will also act as a Twitter/Facebook feed
Some example Jewellery websites of the quality and basic layout against which I'm expecting the site will be comparable are www.platinumringcompany.com. [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view]
I work within the UK in a Digital job and so I can provide site structure, IA for the site and probably graphics/copy etc - I need someone to pull this all together within Joomla
Total details will be given only to the successful vendor.
Preferred programmers from UK and India
64 freelancers are bidding on average $630 for this job
Dear Sir I have experience and expertise in joomla. Please view PMB about my developed joomla sites. I hope that you will provide this job to me and reply to me as soon as possible. Regards Raj