Wedding Rings eCommerce Joomla Site
- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 69
I am launching a business in the UK to sell Wedding Rings and especially Platinum Wedding Rings direct to the public. The company needs a professional website as a B2c ecommerce channel.
I would prefer the site to be built in Joomla as I rate this CMS for stability/ease of use etc. At a highlevel the site will need to:
* Search engine, choose your own ring, price saving VS highstreet competition will be some of the main features of website
* Be a VERY compliant SEO site, so structure/page titles/H1 Tags etc will need to be fully configurable - no php URLs!
* Integrate Google Analytics
* Integrate Google's MVT tool into key pages see - [url removed, login to view]
* The site will have a checkout/shopping basket linked to a Credit Card function
* A backend database for pricing/feature store etc probabaly MySQL although this will need to link with the CMS rather than drive the site
* I'll need some form of rating/reviews for visitors to leave comments on service/products/pricing
* I'm thinking that customer reviews/blog will also act as a Twitter/Facebook feed
Some example Jewellery websites of the quality and basic layout against which I'm expecting the site will be comparable are www.platinumringcompany.com. [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view]
I work within the UK in a Digital job and so I can provide site structure, IA for the site and probably graphics/copy etc - I need someone to pull this all together within Joomla
Total details will be given only to the successful vendor.
Preferred programmers from UK and IndiaGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online