redesign small website for me
This project received 19 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $137 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
I have small website www.t u n e i n s t r u m e n [url removed, login to view] in Joomla 1.5. Which I need to be redesigned. I already migrated data into Joomla 3. Now what I need is lay them out.
The redesigned website should follow current website trends.
- base is light background website or even white background
- simplicity is beauty
- avoid dark backgrounds (which is difficult to read)
- responsive design for sure
- avoid caps use (capital letters in words use)
- comply with the fundamental principles - eg. underlined
- not use too much rounded corners - in all - rounded menu, header etc. is out of current website trend
- bootstrap use (today if bootstrab is used, then nice migic can be made with it and then it is not necessary to create complicated graphics (joomla 3 is bootstrap based)) [url removed, login to view] to have a look
- my private opinion is: "that it could be better and or easier to try to modify existing bootstrap theme design to the needs of website, than to try to make a mockup and then to try to make it bootstrap", but it is up to you, i need results
- use social plugins, use fb fanbox or goole+ box, fb fun box can contain feed of latest info
- as social icons can be used things from [url removed, login to view]
For inspiration to have a look to some templates eg. here: [url removed, login to view] , where the templates also contain PSD, which is easy to modify for own website needs.
Regarding website frontend content.
- put my app promo video to carousel (maybe with some text and simple graphic)
- i would like to have there in the carousel promo text and or simple graphics for other 2 apps
- below carousel should be presented other apps in some form eg. logo and text of app name (maybe with some text or simple graphics for other 3 apps) then maybe rows of app logos with text of app name. Or you give ideas how you would present the apps in best way.
- i have website logo PSD designed, which can be used also for website favicon
- twitter, youtube and newsletter integration
- each product page should contain app product logo
- simple blog to post there news about app updates with possibility of interaction with users via comments could be handy
- use advantages of joomla 3
- use fonts and icons optimized for retina (as described in joomla 3 descriptioin: Icomoon font icon library provides a wealth of retina-optimized icons)
I can provide both Joomla versions Akeeba backups, if needed.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online