Expert in web design / SEO / Joomla / Open Realty
This project received 18 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1134 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
We are looking for someone to complete a Joomla / Open Realty Real Estate site project. We are an established company with a website that is currently operating but needs to be updated. The current website is running off an access database. We have high ambitions for the near future and it is likely that successful completion of this project will become on-going part-time work (if we are happy with the results)
Our budget for this is small as it is an in-house project, budgets will vary for other upcoming work.
So far with this project the installation of Joomla and Open Realty 2.5.8 has been completed
The timelines for this project are tight so we need someone that can work fast. We want our new site to have a similar look and feel to our current site, but the site does not need to be identical. Most of the work required will be related to creating custom templates and custom user management/permissions. We want to be able to transfer all listings from our current site to our new site. We think that most of the user/membership controls can be obtained through joomla / open realty add ons, but we are not sure exactly what ones we need. A custom module or add on may be required to achieve our specific needs.
Minimum requirements to fill this role:
• A high ranking on Freelancer – I am only interested in visible reputation
• Fluency in reading / writing English and the ability to write Link Building articles.
* Examples of other custom work done with Joomla and Open Realty
• Evidence of SEO successes both on-page and Link Building. Absolutely no black or grey hat tactics are to be used.
• The ability to maintain a record and report on SEO tactics used
• The ability to maintain our current site ranking of #1 on [url removed, login to view] and other major search engines for a series of keywords (a mixture of low to medium competitive words)
High level of skill with:
• Photoshop and Flash
• Strong information architecture skills with the ability to create usable and sustainable websites is an absolute MUST
• SEO is an absolute necessity with successes with On-page and Off-page / Link Building
• Ability to manage time efficiently and work independently, but with strong collaboration and reporting skills.
• Ability to do independent research
* Facebook integration - there is a joomla add on available for this
Not necessary but desirable:
• Experience with Google Ad-word campaigns and Facebook Ads
• The ability to work during Pacific Time-zone (GMT -7) hours
• Custom Facebook pages
• Video chat capability on Microsoft instant messenger or skype.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online