I need to setup an IPTV network that will take its feed from a satellite dish using a DVB-S(TBS 6985) Card. The system should support live programming, digital tv, vod and a billing server. We need someone that can remotely setup:
1. Install and get video from satellite/ CATV/VOD/Live Programing
2. Setup transcoder to convert video to h264/aac
3. Setup a streaming server.
4. Setup and EPG
5. Setup a VOD Server
6. Setup a website for the channels
7. Create a script that will enable channels to be viewed on all smart phones & set top boxes.
System should be able to support at least 1500 concurrent viewers and any number of channels. First we will need documention on setting up the initial platform so we can enable remote access for the configuration.
Project has no dead line and potential winner will have to be around to support as and when needed
We will also need to brand and use our own IPTV set top boxes.
Needed immediately is the list of hardware and software for the initial configuration.
12 freelancers are bidding on average $3056 for this job
Thanks for your consideration, please see our message and if you would like to discuss the project further do get in touch and I’ll give you a call.