Website Description and Job Requirements (Development using Drupal Opensource CMS)
1. Front-end: dynamic and static contents (Drupal)
+ About Us: Presentation of HUMIS
+ Poverty in the world
+ human rights in the world
+ Human kindness
+ Our Planet
+ Contacts - Queries/Feedback sheet
+ User comments and stories about poverty from all over the world
+ News aggregator on poverty
+ RSS feeds
+ Share website pages: RSS, Facebook, Twitter and Flickr
+ Photo gallery
+ Video gallery
+ Map Gallery
+ Discussion forums
+ User registration: Newsletter and access to discussion forums.
- Advertisement management module: posting advertisements, banners, etc.
- Content Management system:
+ posting new pages/section: dynamic and static html pages
+ possibility to add whole new section of website
+ web gui for adding new contents, with links, images, etc.
+ User rights management: Editors, Administrators, etc.
- Contact management
- templates management
- Basic groupware: Collaborative platform for website team for sharing documents, messages, etc.
4. Server: Linux Fedora, Apache, MySQL, etc.
5. Note: CMS optimized for fast static and dynamic contents, text graphics and statistical data as well as search engine friendly.
6. Possibility of creating affiliates, sharing links, networking etc.
7. Website design structure
STATISTICS ABOUT HUMANITY