This is a complete site creation job, so it is unique - please read carefully.
Don't bid unless you read the details and respond accordingly.
The ideal candidate should be able to do the following:
1) Write excellent unique and original articles
2) Be familiar with Wordpress website creation - themes and plugins.
3) Basic design ability (for logo)
The task requires someone to build a Wordpress website on a given topic. You will have to research the topic area, and write content.
I will provide you with an installed Wordpress blog.
1. Install Theme (pick a theme yourself, or I'll suggest one)
2. Create and upload basic logo.
3. Install Plugins. I will give you a list of about 10 (e.g All-in-one SEO), and they must all be activated/settings updated.
4. Change a few Settings (will let you know)
5. Create homepage content. In total, must be 500 words.
6. Create About, Contact, Privacy, Sitemap and Blog pages.
7. Publish 5, 500 word blog posts immediately - related to topic.
8. Schedule 5, 500 word blog posts - one per week.
9. Make sure website is fully working and running.
10. Must look like a complete website - so you will have to edit theme settings where required.
As you can see a variety of skill are required. In total, about 6000 words of content will need to be written.
APPROXIMATE TIME TO DO ABOVE: 6-8 HOURS MAX. I've done this myself, and for someone who will write quality articles, and be familiar with Wordpress, the above should not take more than 6 to 8 hours.
LONG-TERM WORK: If done well, this will be a regular position where you will create 1 to two such websites per week. Also, you will have the option of doing other extra work, and potentially be employed full-time or part-time.
PLEASE DO NOT BID: If you have not read the details, have bad english, or cannot create, manage and update a wordpress site.
32 freelancers are bidding on average $218 for this job
Hello. I speak english at a native level and I have created around 10 different wordpress blogs before. I can provide a very good quality in a short time. Please see the attached sample. Thank you