Daily Deal Aggregator Site
This project received 11 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of £824 GBP.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget£250 - £750 GBP
I need a website designed and installed that will automatically aggregate daily deal offers in a manner and format similar to DealGator.com. The website should include the very best features and functions found at [url removed, login to view] . To both save time and control my start-up costs, I will only evaluate bids submitted by contractors who have already designed and installed similar websites. To be considered for this job proposal, bidders must include with their bid a link to a fully functioning demo website that is very similar to the daily deal aggregator website that I am seeking.
My daily deal aggregator website must include the following features:
· Ability to function efficiently on both computers and mobile phones
· Ability to automatically aggregate all available daily deals within all offered cities
· Website should not list deal providers under any city if deal provider does not have an active deal in that city
· Ability to utilize LOKI coding to automatically pull up daily deals based on users’ IP address locations and geo location coding for mobile phone locations
· Automatically send consenting users daily emails that list deals in their market
· Automatically list deals in order of deal providers’ market share in each market
· Present deals with all relevant details in a graphically pleasing manner
· Automatically utilize each daily deal provider’s affiliate program for all deals offered
· Allow users to sort deals by deal category so that web pages and daily emails list only relevant deals
· Allow users to click a daily deal listing link that redirects them to deal providers’ website page to purchase deals (affiliate tracking must work)
· Website must include facebook and twitter social media interaction
· Users should be able to sign in via facebook, yahoo, google, etc.
· When a user first enrolls, they should be able to pick one organization from a drop-down box list of 10-20 organizations. Each and every user’s organization selection must be saved as part of the user’s profile. The website should then link the selected organization to every deal purchased, and the dollar amount of each deal purchase, made by each user.
· Website must be scalable to allow for future growth
· Website must be able to automatically find deals via RSS feed and other means in the event certain daily deal providers do not offer or disable RSS feed reception
· Admin must easily be able to add new daily deal website URLs
· Deals must be able to be sorted by city, deal provider, discount percentage, cost, category, etc.
· Website must include all optimal website features (i.e., sitemap, etc.)
· Finished website design/script will be owned by purchaser
· Website must not violate any copyrights, patents, etc.
· Finished website must include installation and 6-12 months of support
· Website must be SEO
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online