I'm looking for a simple logo and a Wordpress/Thesis theme site design.
I have some ideas on how I'd like it to look, but I'm open to your thoughts. Font is the only area I'm unable to envision.
I've attached a picture from the front of a shirt that sums up what I'm looking for in the logo. I have a similar color in mind for the background and a different image I want outlined. It would be perfect if you're able to cleanly duplicate what you see in the file and have some solid ideas for usable fonts.
The Wordpress/Thesis site:
The site is aimed at outdoor adventurers and will have a minimalist design. It needs to feature a very professional look that's less Wordpress-blog-like and more user friendly-content driven-web page.
90% of the site will be dedicated to maps featuring location place-marks, leaving 10% for blog entries. There will need to be an interactive map on the front page with clickable states and I think only 3 templates needed. Front page, map (states) page , and blog entry.
Mockups of the logo and the site are appreciated and I'm hoping for some unusual/natural looks that make it greater than I've envisioned.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the time frame
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Bids on this Project
Weptile is a web solutions provider specializing in custom WordPress development. Check our reviews here and testimonials on our website: http://weptile.com
kolkata , WestBengal, India
We have been launched in year 2007 with just 1 employees and ambitions to be the best in the field of web and graphic industry.We are really thankful to our team members that they have provided a good works to clients on account of which today we have a team of 25 employees.We arrange a special training classes to our team so that they can be aware with the latest technologies and skills.Our logo designers and developers have the very long years of the experience in their field.
At Triffort, we believe in innovative and imaginative things, we never compromise with our principle of offering the zero defect solution to our clients. Triffort has a unique way of defining quality process. Our process methodology is context-composed; we work closely with our clients to understand the UNIQUE VALUE expected from each engagement, then tailor our process to enable realization of that value. We measure our success through periodic formal independent feedback mechanisms and by the difference our service contributes towards our clients business graph. Work with us once and we assure you with full conviction, you will be among one of our cheerleaders.
I'm a freelancer, experienced in logo design and creative illustrations. Also I'm skilled in flash sites and games with ActionScript 3.0
Leading web development company providing sales enhancing website design, development and SEO & SMM services. We are a young at heart; experienced in mind, dynamic and creatively inclined company which truly believes in - "Wowing the Customer" Our motive is to ensure that with our tailor-made, right-sized and razor-sharp solutions and deliverables; we enhance the overall brand, image and sales of the client. An Overview of our company: Founded by marketing professionals from Fortune 500 companies. We have a success ratio of 96% positive feedback for over 200 projects executed. We have repeat client ratio of 45%. Our SEO services are divided in 5 modules: Pre-analysis and SEO strategy development SEO implementation or One-off optimization Website re-indexing and caching through search engine and directory registration. Ongoing Link building and Web 2.0 Optimization Monitoring and Reporting
Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam
we are wordpress experts team. we focus on wordpress project. Our business: wrodpress theme copy, theme design, plugin development , new features update ,personalized customization. here is our wordpress proejcts sample: http://www.logisticconsultants.biz/ http://youngstameth.com/methwave/ http://wwww.dealsupermarket.com http://www.rogerbarnes.com.au http://www.gizmoact.my-ehost.com http://www.grandviewdecks.com http://rcszhaop.fox415.redphp.cn/truthtalkers/