We have a job which requires some skill, cleaning up the walls and floors in photographs we did of rock climbing centre.
You need to be very good at Photoshop and following the directions given below, and in the EDITING GUIDE images (in the Dropbox folder).
- No color correction is required. DO NOT change the colors of the images
- Only clean up the wall and floors. That means removing marks and stains
- Do not lose the texture and colour of the wall and floor.
-The walls need to look realistic, so keep the shadows and holes in the wall. Do not replace them with a fill background.
- Remove the small plastic tags hanging from underneath the climbing holds in the wall.
- Any other directions as shown in the EDITING GUIDE images (in the Dropbox folder)
There are 14 images for this project in total.
If you want to be considered, complete the test image at the Dropbox link below, and send it back to me here on Freelancer :
[url removed, login to view]
36 freelancers are bidding on average $265 for this job
Hi, Greetings! I've gone through your requirements to have a awesome design work and so glad to bid on the project as we have tremendous expertise. Kindly refer PMB .
Give me the opportunity and I will show you what I can do...look at one of my pictures in my portfolio, I did just what you are asking for in no time!!
We are Professionals in this field. We can deliver you high quality retouching. And also we are a team, so we can handle even bulk orders with fast turnaround time. We are ready to go ahead with your project.