Site Clone ecommerce
This project received 15 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $ USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$300 - $1500 USD
This project is to clone a website called woot.com. I need all of the functionality and content pages as they have including forums, checkout, signup, login, whatever else you see there.
There are two small differences that I need that [url removed, login to view] does not have.
1. The customer must be able to select more than one size of the item for sale and add them to the cart.
2. the item price will decrease as the day goes on based on how many units are sold. I need the ability to set the starting price, and have it slowly decrease at a certain rate. I need the ability to adjust or override this rate of descrease.
a. Also, would like a small visual element (some kind of slider) to show the price descreasing.
I want have Google Checkout, Paypal, and credit card checkout built in.
For checkout, I need the ability to preauthorize X amount at the time the customer checks out, but the ability to lower the amount that I actually charge at the end of the day.
There must be a database to hold accounts of those who sign up and purchase.
Please describe your solution for this issue in your offer.
Also, we'd like a very simple logo, or artistic wording used as part of the
web design/logo. Whatever it is, it needs to be printable in 1 OR 2 color, (ie light/dark,
black/white, Blue/green, etc)
I will provide hosting that the site is to be uploaded to. I will provide a .net
domain for testing and development and it shall be placed there and run for 15 days
to ensure reliability and then it shall be moved to the .com name for live use by the winner of this contract.
There will only be one product a day, but we need a solution that will automatically jump to the new days item at a preset time. I would say we will need a way to put items in que so that it is always ready to go to the next days item. Please offer a solution.
The timeline for this work is approx 45 days, from the date the work is awarded, for the .net testing site, and the
"live" .com site after 15 additional days. This is a little flexible, but I wanted to put in a good estimate.
We will approve payment for 75% at the "live" 60 day mark, and the remaining 25% after an additional 30 days. During that 30 days the contract winner would be responsible for fixing bugs and problems that occur.
Thanks for your bids.
My budget is around $500.
PS: I do not know if we need ASP, .net, JSP, PHP, or other types of programming. Please advise on what is needed to accomplish the task above.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online