Wordpress Website &amp; Logo Design for Car Rental Company
This project received 25 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $201 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Our website already exist. We need someone who transfer the hole website to wordpress. And we need a new logo.
You don´t have to design a new wordpress template. You have to find a wordpress template and adapt it to our needs.
For the bit and to get the job you have to find 3 wordpress templates and send them to us as PM. The best template, idea and concept will win this bid.
• Menus as in the existing website, use the same link structure as on the existing website
• Multilingual Support (optional, maybe google translator)
• Social media presence - Multi Soc. Shares, FB like, g +1, FB page & Twitter page, RSS
• Search on site
• Spezial Offers as Blog and News section
• On each page must be visible address, phone, mail, booking button
• Booking Side
• Sitemap options - Friendly user site map & automatically updating
• Footer section with HTML text links to the most important pages
• Powerful Admin panel to manage the website. (Able to update myself)
• Contents can be updated through CMS in the admin panel
• Site Speed (loading time) is VERY IMPORTANT check on [url removed, login to view] or [url removed, login to view]
• Semantic URLs (control over each page's URL)
• All links and buttons are text-based (no dynamics links)
• Suport forr all browsers and screen resolution
• Avoid frames, Flash whenever possible
• Put CSS at the top and JS at the bottom
• Minimize HTTP Requests
• Mobile Optimization
• ... and what do you think we need!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online