CO-web Store 1
This project received 40 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1023 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Need a web site and Logo:
- Must have an Admin panel so I can Add/Remove and Show/Hide Pages, Change pages content including Text, Font, Size, Color, style and location of text, Add/Remove/Change location of Pictures on all pages, make any of the pages Home and/or Landing page, add/delete users and Change Admin Password.
- Viewable by Windows IE (8, 9 and 10), Chrome, Firefox, Mac, iPad and smart phone like iPhone, Blackberry and Android machines.
- I provide some pictures, you offer all other graphics and pictures.
- - The site consists of a Home page and several pages for products, about 15 pages total.
- - Each product page will have a Add to Cart button that adds the item to shopping cart.
- Need a Shopping Cart. Payment can be Visa/Master/PayPal and mailed Check. Each selection will have different Price and different requirements. I am open to suggestions but I Must see the proposed shopping cart and its behavior in action Before approving your proposal, a web site that I can test how it works.
- A place for users to Register so can login later
- A Blog that can be shown/hide using the Admin panel.
- I will provide one or more video that users can watch on the site, I am open to suggestion for the format.
- Social Media inclusion. This should be also selective from Admin panel.
- Optional SEO
- Optional Chat. View past chat history for any customer
- Will be hosted on Windows or Linux, with or without MySQL
- You Must provide support for at least 3 month to fix any problems without any charge.
- Domain is already registered.
- Automated email, must send “thank you” email after registration and “order confirmation” and “Order shipped” and other usual on-line store emails.
- Must save all viewers information, like registration data or the chat. Then automatically email these information.
- display real-time quotes from UPS, USPS, FedEx
- Abandoned cart saver that sends a series of emails to shoppers who left before checkout.
- See what my visitors see to be able to help them navigate.
- Flexible Coupons, Customize coupons to customers, products, categories and even time.
- Gift Cards, let customers purchase credits in store and email those credits to the recipient for use at any time
- Banners, Display promotional banners inside store to specific customers at specific times to drive sales
- Customers can create wish lists for products on site and share those lists with friends through email and social media accounts.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online