This project received 33 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1299 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Artist & Craftsman Supply is a US based company who needs design help
and we are reaching out to E-Lance for a skilled Magento designer.
We are currently creating a new website in Magento and need someone to
transform our design into a real Magento theme. Our in-house
designer has created a template and corresponding photoshop files and this
project entails converting them into a Magento theme.
Please see the attached images and project outline to accurately
assess the amount of time this will take you.
Some important points:
1) Do NOT bid unless you are prepared to start on Thursday June 21st.
2) We will accept an hourly rate for the winning bid. However, we expect to receive an estimate
of hours needed to finish this project along with your hourly bid rate. Please include this
hours estimate when submitting a bid.
3) Please remember we are only looking for help with the theme and are not
expecting anyone to provide a full working website along with the template.
5) You will have full access to a brand new magento Instalation on a cloud server. There are minimal
extensions so you do not need to worry about conflicting magento extensions.
6) You will have access to our IT team should you need anything added or changed on the cloud server.
You will have 24/7 cell phone access to the IT manager throughout the project.
7) We will abide by any milestone requests, but please make sure to disclose your requests when submitting a bid.
8) JPG images are provided as attachments along with this project. The winning bidder will get photoshop
files that will contain all graphics & layers needed.
9) It is important that you provide documentation along with your work. I want our webteam to
be able to edit links, menus, or any content that is part of the template. A simple writeup
10) Please disclose any extensions that will be required to complete this project. We are
willing to purchase extensions prior to the project start date.
It is important that this project be completed in 1-2 weeks. If there is anything you cannot do as
detailed in this outline, please disclose it when placing a bid. We understand some things are
harder to do than others in Magento and will factor it into the bid process. Letting
us know before the project begins is important.
Detailed Project Description:
The detailed project description can be found ni the attached file "project outline - [url removed, login to view]".
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online