Booking form / Bespoke invoice system / Text based alerts / Web programming
This project received 20 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of £720 GBP.Get free quotes for a project like this
My client requires a booking system building a new business venture
Please ensure you understand this project in its entirety before bidding. In your bid message, please give a brief overview of how you will complete this project – if you do not complete this, you will not be considered.
Work required consists of:
Booking form for website
- This can be a completely separate page to the website and should be mobile compatible (does not have to fit our current theme).
- We require a booking system for our PHP website. Forms require validation for mandatory fields.
- A unique ID for invoices must be generated for all submissions.
- The unique ID must be text to the mobile number (plus the client’s number) that was added to the form
- The unique ID must be emailed to the address (plus the clients address) that was added to the form
Fields required on this form are:
- Name (mandatory | text | required)
- Mobile (mandatory | text)
- Email (not mandatory)
- Time pick up required (calendar | date | mandatory)
- *1 Time required (drop-down form | 1 hour – 8 hour (in increments of 1 hour) | 1 day – 5 days (in increments of days)).
- Pick-up location (text | mandatory)
- Payment option (displayed when a “time required” drop-down box is chosen)
- *2 Options to pay: Payment system via PayPal or cash on arrival
*1 Depending on what option is chosen here, the payment total will change.
*2 If “cash on arrival” is chosen and the form is submitted (and passes validation), an invoice should still be generated and displayed on the subsequent success page.
After PayPal has processed a successful transaction:
- This should return the person to a success page containing the unique transaction ID.
- Every successful transaction should generate a unique invoice number (this can be the PayPal transaction ID).
- The invoice number should be sent to the mobile number and email address specified on the form, plus my clients email address and mobile number.
- We realise this may include a text subscription service – please do not specify this cost in your bid, but do send us an estimated cost of this whilst bidding.
After Cash on delivery has been submitted:
- All of these payment types should still generate a unique invoice ID – this will be emailed to the email and text to the mobile added in the form. This should also be sent to my clients email address and telephone number.
Although not part of this job, we also require that a QR code is added to our Apple app that will link to this new page – this will be posted as a separate job.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online