CRM & Mobile Application Website Development
- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 15
We are seeking competitive bids to complete a project in functionality similar to publicstuff [dot] com. This project requires a developer/application engineer with an advanced understanding Google Maps API, database search GUI and user experience, meta data documentation, jquery, AJAX, CRM, HTML5 and mobile application development for iPhone and Android.
We are seeking a complete bid and timeline for:
1) Replication of the website mentioned above that includes all pages, functions and features.
2) Apps for iPhone and Android.
3) Login for business owners to create their own business listing. By creating a login that includes the fields: Business name, phone number, address, type of industry, hours, a new page will be created. This can be accomplished using WordPress MS, however custom coders will be given priority. When business owners login to their profile, they need to have access to view their business listings' website stats.
4) Seamless shopping cart integration - ie. a database that stores information such as product details, customer data, order information, etc., a storefront that displays this information to store visitors, administration options to add products, set up shipping & payment options, process orders, etc. (please provide the type of software you will use if not custom coded)
5) Online forum/BB similar to Wordpress' BuddyPress. This will enable live discussion groups by topic/industry.
6) Consultants are welcome to provide separate bids for WordPress, Drupal or other mainstream CMS that will fulfill this projects' requirements, however bids that specifically offer custom coding will be given priority.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online