Point of the game:
Players are supposed to take pictures of things around them that have names that rhyme with names of their opponents pictures.
This app works in the following way :
1. Players open the app - they will see a fun logo of Battle Rhyme.
Under the logo is an option to choose who you would like to play with.
When you press the "Choose opponent" option, the contact list on the phone will open. If you choose someone who does not have the same app, a pop-up message will appear on that persons phone, inviting them to download the game.
2. When starting a new game, before inviting another player, player 1 will choose how many lives the players will have during that game. For example 5 lives.
Below the logo and "Choose Opponent", will be a link to a page where you can read the instructions on how to play.
3. When another player has been chosen to play with, you will see a page with a picture frame in the center. Underneath the picture frame is a textbox.
4. You press the center of the empty picture frame, and the camera on the phone will open.
You are now supposed to take a picture of anything you see around you.
Whatever you take a picture of, will appear in the frame in the app. Underneath, you will have to write the defining word for what you have taken a picture of. For example: "computer".
There will be a english dictionary built in, so that players cannot write words that don`t exist. When players type in a word, suggestions will be shown, and they will have to select it.
5. The other player will now receive a message on their phone, saying that you have challenged them.
When they open the app, they will see your picture and the definition under it.
6. A new frame with a textbox underneath it, will appear under the first picture.
Player 2 will press that frame and do the same thing player one did, only this time, he/she will have to take a picture of something that rhymes with what Player 1 took a picture of. Example: "Scooter".
7. Players lose 1 life for each time they fail to take a picture of something that rhymes with the last picture taken. When one player loses all his/her lives, that player loses the game.
8. When a game is over, players get the option to save as PDF in their camera roll. Otherwise, it is deleted.
9. Players can invite several more players, and they will get a number in line. In other words, players get their turn after players that have a lower number.
29 freelancers are bidding on average $1486 for this job
We have all the required designers and developers according to your project and we can allocate dedicated resources to your project. You will be very happy and satisfied with our services.