Medical news & views site with rss to email & iOS, Android compatible
- Status Closed
- Budget $250 - $750 USD
- Total Bids 19
Medical News and Views website
The professional development should be rock solid, certified stable, secure, and include the following:
1) A unique medical news and views website with a theme developed using custom graphics.
2) On-page SEO with permalinks optimization
3) Yahoo and other News API pulling function using RSS and video feeds (based on the mass of content they provide), auto populating with latest medical, healthcare and pharma news in different media, including video, audio and text.
4) Monthly automatic backup setup
5) Video API's and multiple RSS feeds should be integrated e.g., medical videos grabbed from YouTube (with stable API).
6) The site should have a non-intrusive geo IP solution to help the website identify the doctor/visitor's geographical location (i.e. country, region, city, latitude, longitude, ZIP/PIN code, time zone, connection speed, ISP and domain name, IDD country code, area code, weather station code and name, and mobile carrier information). Visitor’s location should be used to preferentially show him/her medical videos, rss feeds and news that is from the country that he/she is in.
7) The site should allow rss to email for the registered users. The doctors should be able to customize their webpage and include only the news feeds, videos and links related to their medical specialty.
7) The site should have links to websites such as MedScape, WebMD, RedBook, Medical Dictionary, etc.
8) The site should be expandable (such that later more services and categories can be added) and it should have a downloadable shortcut icon for the desktop.
9) The website should be mobile & picture friendly and compatible with iOS, Android and windows devices.
A list of reference video and rss feed sites will be provided.
You (the developer) will have to create the wire-frame and artwork (I have a sample domain name logo created using paint shop pro), test, and assure stability and load the website onto my server. You will provide me with all the source codes and passwords, name of the project solution file/website database, its location, and login credentials to get into it.
In the agreed price, you will provide 12 months of warranty, and 1 month of maintenance, trouble-shooting and search engine optimization for the website.
At Project Initiation - 25%
After completion of design (wire frame and list of features) - 20%
After development completion and site is loaded on to GoDaddy server - 35%
After UAT completion and source codes plus passwords have been given to me - 20%Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online