Mobile App and Website - Project 2
This project received 33 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1829 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
In order to apply, you must follow the below directions, failure to do so, will cause us to disregard your bid. We believe that if a provider cannot follow instructions for submitting the bid, it shows lack of professionalism and is only an indicator of what would come, if chosen for the project.
1. Describe your experience developing Applications for Androids.
2. State whether or not you also have experience developing Applications for the Iphone.
3. State whether or not you will be working on this project as an individual or as part of a team/company
4. Provide links to Applications that you have developed and that currently appear on the Android market. They must be live applications and we must have a way to identify that this is your work and/or the work of your company.
5. Confirm that you will be available to communicate about the project on a daily basis, via freelancer. “Sudden floods”, “Sudden holidays that have not previously been addressed”, and all other excuses that we have heard in the past, are not acceptable.
Please keep in mind the following:
1. We expect that you will find most of the bugs during the testing phase and use of static analyzers is highly suggested.
2. We are ok with the usage of intent objects and other means that allow borrowing of functionality, as long as we feel it is our best interest and serves a material purpose (i.e., convenience of the end user)
3. The application should be designed for low power consumption
4. The application should not be developed around specific dimensions. Layouts should be created so that they adapt to changes in screen size. Hence, dimensions should be resolution-independent units and not pixels.
5. The application should work equally well in horizontal and vertical orientations; as well as with or without an on screen keyboard. We highly suggest that you configure emulator to test different screen sizes and resolutions.
6. Direct manipulation is preferred, with hierarchy being avoided as much as possible
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online