Small clean webshop that is mobile phone compatible
- Status Completed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 20
90% of my customers will buy the products through their Android mobile phones. Therefore I do not want them to fill in big registration forms and I was thinking to do the following: just let them pay via PayPal where they will choose/edit their Shipment address. As soon as they have paid, there will be an account created using these details and a random password will be created and emailed to their PayPal email address. Afterwards they can login using the email as their username and the password they just received into their account on the website.
Will this work and is this a good approach?
Ones again in steps:
1. user clicks on the item he wants to buy, they will be added in the cart.
2. user goes to cart and presses checkout with PayPal
3. user logs in to PayPal and can change the address
4. user pays and order is placed
5. with the data of PayPal (address details of user and email address) a script will create a new user in the shop and will generate a random password. This password will be emailed to the user. With this login and password user can login in the site
Shop will just have 5 items to start with in the same category.
Shop needs to be accessible via tablet, phone and computer.
Developer must speak English well.
Happy bidding!Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online