ONLY BIDS WITH A SHORT SUMMARY INDICATING HOW YOU WOULD COMPLETE THE PROJECT WILL BE CONSIDERED:
We are searching for a company that can develop mobile applications that are compatible with all ios and android devices (tablets as well). We would like the app(s) to be developed for children to use. We are interested in having you develop apps that are entertaining and educational. We have some ideas but are open to your ideas as well.
While we are interested in getting a quote for 1 app, we would like to know if you offer any package deals where if you were to build us multiple apps, you would give us a discount. We also may require some assistance in not only marketing the app but marketing WITHIN the app. We would like to see what the best ways are to promote the apps (ie: free, paid, free to a point and then need to upgrade, etc) and potentially build the app(s) around that model.
We're looking for a high quality application where the app user can upload pictures from their phone (as many as they want) into the application. Once that's set, the app can automatically pull a picture up and break that picture into a puzzle for the child to put back together (see pic breaking ideas below). Once they put the puzzle back together, we'd like for there to be some type of audio like; clapping, cheering, and words of encouragement like "awesome", "great job" or "excellent"...with fireworks that accompany it. Then we'd like an app voice to say "ready for the next picture?"...and serve up the next picture. This process needs to be very easy and seamless. We would also like to app to allow the user to add or delete pictures at any time, with ease.
Once the child puts the picture back together, the app should then automatically load the next picture from the phone for them to repeat the process.
Ways to break the picture into pieces can be as follows:
1) Shake the phone to break up the pieces into a puzzle - prefered
2) Touch the screen or press a button
3) OR BOTH...
- When the picture actually breaks, we would like there to be some type of fun, childlike cracking or breaking noise.
We would like the app to break up the puzzle pieces based on the selected age.
So, for a 2 to 3 yr old, we would like the picture to be broken up into 6 pieces,
for a 3 to 4 yr old, we would like the picture to be broken up into 8 pieces,
for a 4-5 your old, we would like the picture to be broken up into 10 pieces
All of the pieces should be easily identifiable shapes that makes it easy to put back together.
Instructions upon downloading the app:
Once the app is downloaded onto the phone; we'd like the following instructions to be displayed.
1) Choose as many existing pictures from your phone as you'd like and upload them into the app (there should be some type of button or way for them to do this right from the homepage screen).
2) Take some fun pictures of anything that your child loves and easily upload them right into the app.
3) Select the age appropriate level which will determine how many pieces the puzzle is broken into
4) The more pictures you upload, the more fun this app will be for your child.
5) Continue to take and upload new pictures wherever you go. This will help to keep the app fun and fresh and will continue to interest your child.
What we expect from you:
We would like the app to be delivered to us within 3 to 4 weeks (if not sooner).
We would like the app to be compatible with all ios and android smart phones (tablets too)
If you could do this for Blackberry, we would be interested to know what the costs are (but there is a good possibility that we may not move ahead with BB).
If you have any marketing experience (ie: integration with Google Admob's Adwhirl ([url removed, login to view]), or Linkshare ([url removed, login to view]), that is a major plus as one of our goals is to monetize the app as best as possible.
There could be no bugs.
7 freelancers are bidding on average $1486 for this job
Hello There, We are nWorks Technologies from SFO (USA) with other offices in Reading (UK) & Pune (India).Please see PMB for our detailed response. Thanks