change and implement of existing source code
- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 13
Im looking for an experienced android developer to make several changes in and existing spy app source code. Below are the changes.
1. remove affiliate from generated report.
2. make app totally undetectable on phone including application manager
3. delete the draw pattern to unlock and replace with user having to dial the Pin number to access the interface and makes settings in the configuration panel of the software within the phone’s interface.
4. build a website that will automatically generate a keycode that will install the app on the targeted phone. (the keycode will only work once per purchase). the website must be ready with graphics and artwork.
5. implement log tracking for gmail and facebook.
6. SMS Command
With SMS commands, you can enable or disable logging certain features without letting the user know. There are following SMS commands that are available to configure the recording or logging data of calls, SMS, emails, URLs, GPS locations, contacts. All such SMS commands get deleted by default from the smartphone’s inbox, keeping it all hidden.
Below are SMS commands available:
To change app settings to log calls, emails, URLs, GPS locations contacts and facebook.
To enable or disable loggings.
To send instant email of logged phone data.
To change the given email address.
To remotely uninstall application.
7. upload app to godaddy or hostgator server.
8. remove old paypal setting and replace with mine.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online