REST API, Rules Engine, Data Modelling, Web design
This project received 21 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $703 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
The purpose of this project is to build a website powered by RESTful webservices. These REST API are exposing business rules applied on data in RDBMS. Each task in listed out in detail below. Please note that the bidder will be finalized based on how custom the response is to bid and if the bidder has responded with the tools they intend to choose. We already have a preference for some of the tools to be used and at the same time are open to suggestions. We will need to follow agile development followed with a daily call and transparency into the work done.
1. Build the canonical data model. Sample flat files wil be provided and a data model (conceptual and logical) will needed to be designed first. Please let us know the tool you will use for this task.
2. Build the physical model using DDL script generated from above tool and load the flat file data into the database model. The flat files may not be the same as the canonical model and may require transformation depending on the data model was built. Would prefer MySQL as the database but open to suggestions in your proposal.
3. Build the rules provided in excel sheet. The volatility of the rules is 3 to 4 times a yr. Prefer to use a rules engine so that its easy to administer the rules and manage them outside the code if [url removed, login to view] need to tell the rules engine you plan to use in the proposal.
4. Expose the above rules as REST API and OAuth 2.0. Please mention whether you will do this in .NET or Java and what framework would you use.
5. Build wireframe for the model based on the use cases provided. Please provide the tool you will be using for wireframing.
7. Deploy the website on [url removed, login to view] or AWS or any other site. We prefer GoDaddy but our open to suggestions.
8. Share results of unit testing.
9. Prepare for next phase of the project.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online