Convert PSD into responsive HTML5 with Twitter Bootstrap,Tableless CSS & W3C valid XHTML 1.0 Strict markup under SEO Semantic Coding with latest browser versions compatibility including IE7+, Firefox, Opera, Google Chrome and Safari (windows).
Your markup under SEO Semantic Coding should give special attention to load speed optimization and based on CSS Media Queries that allows webpage elements to change their size and position according to the screen resolution under SEO Semantic Coding. The layout should be compatible and align with iOS devices along with different screen resolutions.
We only need PROFESSIONAL who has huge experience in PSD to HTML5, CSS3 conversion by using twitter bootstrap.
This is an opportunity to work on other PSD pages
Confidentiality (Non-Disclosure Agreement)
1. All work is confidential (code, business name, etc).
2. Do not promote this work in any shape or form anywhere.
3. Confidentiality compliance is monitored.
4. You cannot showcase this design as part of your portfolio or refer to it in any of your work
Quality and Work Ethics
1. Always give your best - this is one way to get better projects and longterm relationship
2. Use your creativity, recommend ways to improve projects.
3. Briefly Comment your code. This work is part of a team and you will receive code from others and others will receive code from you.
52 freelancers are bidding on average $201 for this job
Greetings! Best of Freelancer.com to assist you on your project. I offer you the highest level of skill. Please view PMB for our portfolio. Best regards, AHT SERVICE AND TECHNOLOGY DEVELOPMENT JSC
Can you please send a copy of the PSD, in at least a JPG format so I could review and how many PSDs need to be converted? Hoping to hear from you so I can update my bid accordingly.