Convert PSD to HTML/PHP , CSS, JAVA, Jquery, CMS
This project was successfully completed by surajitsaha24484 for $605 USD in 13 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Project Budget$300 - $850 USD
Completed In13 days
I need experienced web developers who are fluent in the most current techniques and standards of
Worker(s) must be
- Fluent in the English language
- Available to chat using IM, email,
- Must use the phrase 'i read the whole thing' in their reply to this posting to prove they read it in detail
- Be able and willing to follow instructions from me
- Have the ability to create html/css based on screenshots/psd/jpg files
- Have the creativity to be able to find solutions to problems encountered during development
- Have initiative and intelligence to make meaningful progress without needing step-by-step guidance at all times
- Latest search engine optimization (SEO) information
Im link between graphic designer who requires that finished products match his vision for style and design. For this reason, it is very important that the workers hired adhere to strict instructions. Suggestions are always welcome
Its going to be fun, good humored people to work and think you'll enjoy the project.
I need product comparison site. Based on wordpress, joomla, or other CMS(CMS-existing or custom built). Product inserting sytem.
Basically its table where can preview products. Need to be able sort by name, price, score, reviews and albha betically.
Home page featured slider.
I im looking for developer who can transfer 12 pages psd to html.
First of all i reccomend to inspect the design files jpeg and psd.
Top menu (Header)- can add pages and change order.
I will also provide real webpages where the design ideas come from so developer can inspect and copy paste many things to make the job easier.
- HTML 5, CSS 3
- Responsive layout - capable of working in small and bigger screens using CSS Media Queries
- Include many widgitized areas so as we can easily make changes once built (including the main navigation, billboard and footer).
- Tableless CSS.
- Use CSS Image Sprites.
- W3C validated.
- Code must be fully commented.
- Compatible with Firefox, IE7, IE8, Safari, Opera, Chrome.
- All elements should be rendered in CSS, instead of image.
- The final site must match our PSDs exactly and be pixel perfect (if not agreed differently or Developer can do minor changes, if its better for good purpos).
- Contact forms must have all validations needed + output to email account with a designed template (we give you the PSD).
I will provide web space for the work, where i can keep track and supervise if nessesary.
I help you with all the design elements, if nessesary.
Money (Escrow and release it after work is done)
Answer every your question and help any problems if im able.
I will send all PSD files
See attachment all pages ([url removed, login to view] .JPG file)
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online