Ecommerce Website Development for Art Gallery using Joomla &
This project received 35 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $2289 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Working to set up a JOOMLA / VIRTUMART art gallery for my father’s original works of art. I’ve spent a few months designing the initial layout of the site with a few works of art included & added to the database but without a full virtumart ecommerce solution, & when I tried to upload to web provider “ Simple source solutions” I inadvertently made changes to the config file & cannot restore local copy & cannot upload to web site. Website contains 5 pages. (1) Home page. Contains Header graphic, menu, Description of artwork, Collage of art, footer (95% complete) . (2) Gallery page: Graphic header, menu bar, & just a place holder now (needs t be redone) . When you click on art a detailed page comes up w/ an enlarged photo of art, to the right is a tab w/ three tabs (1) Details: text describing art, (2) Specs : talks about print specifics paper ink etc., (3) Order specifics , (4) Want to add a fourth tab for video. Under that is cost information, print options paper size, canvas, etc. Under that is a comment section for visitors to rate each work. …. Page needs a lot of work. (3) BIO page (complete). (4) Contact page (Complete) . Taskers for this job:
(1) Will mail pin drive with local files, fist task is to restore original config file so I can view original locally.
(2) Upgrade to joomla 1.6 currently at 1.5.
(3) Upload existing web site as is to simple source solution.
(4) Make recommendations on how you would make site more professional looking & secure. Once we agree perform all agreed upon upgrades.
(5) Redesign the Gallery page: What I would like is a Tab control w/ 5 tabs: (1) Abstracts, (2) Political, (3) McDonalds, (4) Black Culture, (5) New Orleans (NO) Culture, (6) New Orleans (NO) Scenes, (7) Mardi Gras (8) Katrina Can abbreviate New Orleans if needed. In each tab I’d like two rows of thumbnails approximately 150 pixels by 200 pixels with scroll buttons that scroll left & right like Netflix. In the right hand corner I’d like to be able to sort thumbnails by user rating, title, year (year created). The art already loaded in the database can be used. I will upload, size, optimize all art images at a later date.
(6) Take what I have done on the Detailed page & make more professional. Items to be added. When mouse hovers over art image display a hatched image to protect for copyright. Add rating control at the bottom.
(7) Add complete Virtumart ecommerce pages after the detailed page to include shipping.
(8) Add traffic optimizations for site, add google search.
Need to price each item separately. Open to renegotiation for tasks 3 – 6 once you have seen the code. But I do plan to process all items one after the other.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online