PSD to HTML incl JS / Typekit
This project was awarded to maniya15 for $75 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$40 - $125 USD
Website with 2 pages -- fairly simple. Thought about outsourcing to [url removed, login to view], but want to see the quality of the Freelancer site first.
* Submit e-mail form field, after clicking a LightBox type of pop-up with a 3 columns, after submitting next pop-up with confirmation
* All text on website is a non-webfont (Typekit font available soon) -- please give short advice how to deal with speed problems
* Roll-over of menu (color change) and 1 button
* Tip tool at (?) -> displaying a small balloon with explanation
* At second page a small image slide show, very, very basic (next > previous)
* JS element of slide show type with HTML DIVs instead of pics
NOT responsive necessary, SEMANTIC SEO STRUCTURE is ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY, Cross-browser ability is absolutely necessary, also on mobile browsers (e.g. Andriod/iOS: iPhone and iPad).
ADDITIONAL (please say in comment), possible later
* Add e-mail and e-mail preferences in Mailchimp/Campaignmonitor
* Implementation in Wordpress, fairly straight-forward. Few complexities, such as showing variables of recent posts on front page (so Custom Variables necessary) instead of full article
* Outlinks should be opened in a specific framed page within own site, eg. [url removed, login to view]
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online