PSD to Joomla Template
This project received 16 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $223 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Convert a PSD layout to a Joomla Rockettheme template.
What will be delivered to the freelancer:
- A Joomla website with latest rockettheme template already installed by me
- Homepage will have a Class sufix for the developer to use it to style the homepage modules
- Homepage will be delivered with no content or modules published.. the developer must leave the template with the module positions as shown on attachment [url removed, login to view] so that i can place them later!
- The PSD
- I will deliver admin previleges if required
- There will be a menu on the page that must be styled like the logo background (round corners)
- The width of the menu items will have to be AUTO and not FIXED so that is adjustable
See attachment "Default [url removed, login to view]":
This will be a default layout for every pages EXCEPT the homepage. The module positions must remain as described in Rockettheme template positions
- ONLY THE MENU module will be inserted so that the developer can style it.
- The Bee on the left side must be inserted along with the background (no png over the background).
- In attachment "[url removed, login to view]" There are modules with the name ADJUSTABLE BACKGROUND. these 2 modules must have the brown pattern in the background so that if they become bigger, they won't cross over the brown background. These 2 modules must always remain inside the envelope background and adjustable to modules height.
- The social Module (the ones with facebook/twitter/linkedin icons), if you have any problems in maintain them in diagonal, please let me know.
By accepting this project the freelancer agrees:
1 - Not to use ANY image/text provided or whatever, in it's own work.
2 - NOT TO REQUEST ANY MILESTONE RELEASE BEFORE THE PROJECT IS DELIVERED.
3 - To inform me of the name of which module positions are used to insert the content in the correct place.
4 - The template must be w3c compliant (the same layout in IE7, IE8, IE9, IE10, firefox and opera)
When the project is delivered it will take 3-4 days to check if everything is as discussed! The milestones will only be released if everything is ok AND after the 3-4 day period!
IF YOU ARE NOT FAMILIAR WITH JOOMLA OR JOOMLA TEMPLATES, DON'T BOTHER TO BID.
EVERY BID WILL BE CHECKED FOR JOOMLA PROJECTS ALREADY COMPLETED!
No excuses for a bad job, i will have no problems in cancelling the project!
The freelancer has 5 days to complete job!
Have any questions? i'm the man to answer and i will gladly answer any question
so that you can make a good job! If you're afraid to ask anything... then again..
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online