JOB: Multiple Choice Q&A Template
BUDGET: $30-$50 USD
I’m looking for a nice but inexpensive multiple choice template that will allow me to create catagories and sub-catagories people can go to for educational purposes and answer questions we put in the admin of the template. Anyone should be able to use the system without logging in but if they want to save where they last left off, they would need to create an account and sign in with it. They should be able to sign in using social media networks such as with their twitter, facebook, or other accounts just as easy like is often done with popular blogs.
1. Must allow the user to mark the question for “further review” and by doing so can revisit all questions marked and increase the number of times the questions marked for further review are seen in retests.
2. Must show the category title they selected in the header so they recall which category or subcategory they are testing in.
3. Typical 4 question multiple choice.
4. Allow the user to Print test results
5. Remembers where a person last left off in a test they signed in for and allow the user to jump to a certain number in the test to return back to where they last left off at.
6. Be able to see their current score at anytime within a test (percentage rate correct and # out of X correct thus far).
7. Front page that would allow the user to choose what test to take. A pop up should or buttons should allow the choice to take the test without signing in (unsaved test) or take the test and “remember me so I may recall my test(s)” which would require signing in.
No milestone payments. This is a simple job that should be pretty easy and fast to do and will be paid in full at the time of completion.
Attached: I attached a image I quickly made up in ms paint to just show a basic idea of some of the features mentioned here. I’m sure you can find something better than this though in common templates available today.
Michael D Baker
Project Management USA