eBucks: Convert PSD to HTML/CSS/JS in existing website
This project was awarded to imszone for $200 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
This project is for imszone.
We are integrating with a new payment method called eBucks. eBucks can be used to pay for an order partially or wholly. If partially, the rest of the
order must be paid for with a credit card.
eBucks account holders will also be able to earn eBucks by ordering on the website. This option will only be available when paying by credit card.
1. The following existing pages must be modified (spliced into HTML/CSS/JS from the provided PSD files):
1. Checkout (new tab - eBucks)
2. Credit card checkout (added earn eBucks functionality)
2. The following new pages should be completed (spliced into HTML/CSS/JS from the provided PSD files):
1. Checkout (eBucks) – Step 1
2. Checkout (eBucks) – Step 2
3. Checkout (eBucks) – Step 3
We wish to have ALL work completed AND handed over to us by Saturday 6th July. We would ideally like to receive work as it is completed so that we can inspect and revert if necessary, and also integrate it with our existing application.
All completed work must be handed over in HTML, CSS or JS (depending on whichever language or file format is applicable).
Where amendments to previously completed work are being made, the existing files on the staging server should be modified.
When changes are being made to existing code, we either require SVN access ourselves OR a report detailing the exact changes that have been made.
All HTML should be done in XHTML 1.0 Transitional and must validate.
All CSS must be coded according to the CSS2 spec.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online