Create PSD template from reference and convert to HTML responsive pages
This project received 9 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $235 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I want a team to design PSD web template from a reference site and convert the created PSD to HTML5 and CSS3 responsive pages, so that it can adapt to the device view port. The below are the requirements.
1. Design 20 PSDs from a reference site.
2. Convert the created PSDs to 25 responsive webpages.
3. The code should be clean, should follow standards and It should be cross browser compatible and responsive to different devices.
4. The design is very minimal, the budget is $150 (no milestones payment) and the delivery should be within 4 days.
5. I need 2 pages to be completed within 4 hours.
6. I need someone who is responsible and should be online.
7. Final delivery is 20 PSDs + 25 responsive html pages.
Please bid only if you are fine with the above points. Insert the word "PSD20HTML25" at the beginning of your bid to ensure that you read and understood everything.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online