Editing my own images to integrate in Website
- Status Closed
- Budget $10 - $30 USD
- Total Bids 20
I have about 250 photos. About 40-50 of them I would like to integrate into a website. The images are raw images and the color is not always the prettiest. I need enhancement for the images (Instagram, vintage, etc effects) and I would like to consult with the graphic designer about best practices of how to integrate the images to the website, so that it looks nicer.
The designer should also send me the action file (ATN) that he used to change the image.
It is a mini project but has the potential of growing into something larger.
You should have:
- Good taste
- perfect in photo editing in photoshop
- know trends in Website design
- Preference: Person from US, Germany, UK, Switzerland, Mexico, Argentina, France, Italy has an advantage as our audience is from these countries.
- Only Freelancers accepted, no companies, etc...Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online