Firstly - If you have no feedback or reviews....Do Not Bid! Secondly - If your written response is terrible then you will not even be considered.
I'm looking for a proactive experienced Virtual Assistant who has attention to detail and experience providing support. As my VA you should easily be able to follow instructions but also to use their initiative to complete tasks. Excellent communication skills are essential and need to be able to communicate at all times via gtalk and skype.
I am also looking for someone who can be given projects/tasks, report daily and run with delivering outcomes independently. When we need a task doing it needs to be done quickly and promptly.
You will need to be highly proficient with the following tasks:
These are ESSENTIAL.
Website - uploading provided content, image updates, applying tags, website procedure documentation (WordPress experience critical)
WordPress - You should understand wordpress very well, edit posts, post content and edit wordpress sites
Design Skills - Ability to use Adobe CS to create banners, graphics, logos and so on. - This is an absolute must.
Client Support - reporting - tracking and reporting monthly statistics, preparing monthly client reports, preparing and sending client proposals and quotes using our own system.
Writing - procedures, social media posts and blog articles.
Opportunity for ongoing work for the right candidate who knows what they're doing, and you must be able to commit to at least 5 - 10 hours per week to start with, this will increase.
The following are desirable:
Administration support - general,
Research - research potential clients (including company information, contact details and news), blog content, recruitment and human resources topics, current trends/topics, social media discussion topics, media contacts
Not essential - Able to make animoto videos or short videos (30-60sec long))
SEO - Opening up local directory accounts and posting content into the directory sites & posting reviews inside local directory accounts on behalf of clients
Social Media - experience using, posting and optimising social media platforms highly desirable
In your application, please highlight:
- similar work you have completed - Graphic, websites and so on.
- how many hours you are available per week
- please include an audio file with you talking about 15 - 30 seconds long
1) Must be fluent in English (UK) both written and spoken - Your language skills must be EXCELLENT
2) You must be good with General VA work like work over the phone, email management, on-line research and other admin skills plus you must be good with customer support.
3) Previous experience is a must! - Do not apply if you have no experience!
4) You must have stable, high speed internet connection. Your internet connection should be at least 2mb.
5) You must be available to work in UK business hours
6) You must be looking for long term commitment. We do not hire people who are looking to try out freelancing or are grass hoppers.
7) As part of the project management part you must be able and willing to converse with freelancers in India, Pakistan, China and the Philippines.
8) You must be able to conduct research and write articles and blogs
9) Email marketing experience
10) Adobe CS esperience essential.
11) Managing and maintaining our project management crm system
12) Following up contacts with email
13) Social Media Management
Please add "VA0804" to your application so I know you have read the brief in full. Any applications without this will be discarded.
There will also be a lot of other growth opportunities. You must be able to start straight away today! We will be choosing someone today.
Also, you will be required to use Freelancer TimeTracker, any work done not using timetracker cannot be paid for. NB - Please do not ask to release any milestones early for fear of offending.
12 freelancers are bidding on average $20/hour for this job
i am an expert and professional developer, my reviews and completation rate will proov this to u, waiting to hear from u and if u r wise enough, u will find me in sky.p at [url removed, login to view] and in google [url removed, login to view] at keepsense1 More