Website small area redesign
This project received 10 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $39 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$10 - $30 USD
This is a simple redesign task of a small portion of website [url removed, login to view]
Attached is the area which needs intervention.
Basically what I need is to turn this static area into elements with interaction, making this an area with navigation, while preserving the information text, which can be hidden by default (your choice here) as long as there is a button / link for expanding the text.
- You are supposed to maintain a visual coherence with the rest of the website.
- Each topic has to be visually appealing to click (either text or image) , as it needs to link to a separate page about each.
(Some rollover effect or anything intuitively calling for click action is needed here)
- Each text is a small explanation of the topic.
- There is a big probability each link clicked will open the desired content inside a popup/iframe
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online