Woothemes/Merchant theme tweaks and some
This project was successfully completed by ultimaterrrr for $55 AUD in 3 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 AUD
Completed In3 days
This project is for someone with good availability and importantly some design skills. Please no coder-only types.
The template is Woothemes's Merchant; [url removed, login to view]
1) You will be required to insert a provided logo.
2) Colour match the theme to the provided PSD (note: all colour variables available within template settings, no hacking required). [url removed, login to view]
3) Populate a slider with two existing frames and one to be commissioned, linking these through to the right pages and inserting them in the menu system as well. The commissioned slider cell is to overlay the lines from a structural drawing onto the an image of the building itself. The lines are provided as a png with transparency and the building image is already in the correct size (960 x 380 px) and aspect ratio([url removed, login to view]). The skill will be to transform the 2D linework to match the perspective of the building image[url removed, login to view]
4) Insert a background image based on provided materials,
5) Design an alternative ground for widgets based on provided materials.
6) A contact page with address details and a live google maps entry.
7) Demonstrate the working template and content on our server for aproval and release of funds.
Please, this project is two hours tops for a competent designer, so silly bids will be ignored. You need to be able to start this once awarded to you and complete it quickly - or do not bid.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online