Project Manager for startup - repost
- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 7
Hello, we are and Australian starting a business in a specialised field of Racehorse Syndication. We are searching for someone that can help us with the development of our business, this will include market analysis, key area's of opportunity, though to Branding, Marketing, Website and social media roll out. The success of this business will be your responsibly in the short term as we spread the word here on the ground.
You must have a can do attitude and be a clever researcher.
I´m looking for a smart, fluent english speaking project manager:
You should be:
- Able to transfer CEO´s ideas into operational objectives
- Ability to write a business proposal, find key objectives and execute.
- a teamplayer
- able to report to the CEO (Status calls, Powerpoint, discussions etc.)
- abilities to supervise a small team of Designer, website developer, Social Media Manager
- able to create Budgets and achieve milestones
- A good understanding of Webdesign, SEO and social media integration.
- An understanding of both Print and online advertising and marketing
- able to go unexpected ways to reach goals
We are not looking for someone that can do all of hands on work, you should be able to manage a team of outsourced professionals.
This will be an ongoing role that will require someone that is committed to the business outcomes.
The candidate selection process will include a short interview via skype.
Please research this market and provide us with your board understanding of what we require in your proposal.
Should you have any questions, please send to our mail box.
If the above sounds like you, please contact us with your previous projects and CVGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online